Thai food menu “ Yum Pla Duk Fu ” is guaranteed to be delicious until you speak. Catfish meat fried until golden crisp. Mixed with spicy chopped mango salad Combined with the aroma of fried peanuts perfectly. Therefore, it is popular among many people who like spicy and spicy food. Today we recommends recipes of yum pla duk fu, both delicious and easy to make, easy to cook at home or can be made for sale.
- Medium sized grilled catfish (Size about 500 grams), only lamb with meat
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- Shallots, sliced 1⁄2 cup (chopped)
- Fresh and sour mango, chopped and sliced, 1 or 1 cup
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts or cashews
- Carrots, sliced into strips (optional)
- Lettuce for a plate
- Vegetable oil for frying
Ingredients: Yam Pla Duk Fu
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 5 tablespoons palm sugar or granulated sugar
- Chilies, crushed, modest 10 tablets
How to do it
- Bring the catfish to be cooked. You can grill it yourself or buy it. Lamb with only fish meat. And most importantly, finely chopped fish fillets
- Mix the minced fish with breadcrumbs together. And then finely chopped again
- Add vegetable oil to the pan (Use a lot of oil) Heat enough heat to fry the catfish mixed with golden yellow. Wash the lettuce, peel it into bract. Fry the peanuts until cooked. Coriander leaves
- Mixed salad with fish sauce, lemon juice, palm sugar or granulated sugar And chili peppers, stir well and add raw mango, chopped shallots and celery cut into chunks and mix to taste as desired.
- Put the fluffy catfish on a plate that is lined with lettuce. Roasted peanuts sprinkles Serve with a bowl of spicy sauce (in step 4), or you can simply pour the salad over the deep fried catfish.