Mention the Thai curry menu, not spicy. Many people think of Indian curry dishes Thailand was the top colors to look even more brilliant but less spicy, sweet, or even wants to try the food menu recipes to take it. We presents how to make Chicken Massaman recipe from Pantip.com member sandy_sine. Add chicken drumsticks, potatoes and onions. If you want to smell good, add a little spice.
Today I’m going to share with you how to make Massaman Chicken Curry, a famous dish in ufabet Thailand. Nowadays, ready-made curry paste is quite delicious. Make this menu easy to make.
Chicken Massaman Ingredients
- Roasted Peanuts 80 g
- 2 chicken thighs
- 1 potato
- 1-2 onions
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Massaman curry paste 100 g.
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 3-4 sticks of cinnamon (you don’t have to add)
- 4-5 anise flowers (no need to add)
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp tamarind juice
- 2 tablespoons of palm sugar
How to make Chicken Massaman
- Set a pan over low heat to roast the peanuts until cooked.
- Bring toasted beans and pulverize them until the shells come off.
- Prepare to cut potatoes, onions and chicken thighs into small pieces.
- Set a pan on medium heat. Add coconut milk and massaman curry paste. Stir fry until the coconut milk breaks up.
- Put the chicken thighs in it. Followed by potatoes and onions.
- Stir for a moment and then add the coconut milk. set to boil
- After boiling, reduce heat, add star anise, cinnamon and roasted nuts and simmer for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- When the chicken is tender, season with fish sauce. Tamarind juice and palm sugar Stir together and taste. If the taste is satisfied, turn off the heat and serve.
– Before cooking, you should taste it first because each curry has a different taste
– You can adjust the recipe according to the taste you like
– Star anise and cinnamon help in the aroma of the curry. If not, you don’t need to enter it.
If anyone still ca n’t figure out the breakfast menu, I want you to make chicken massaman and chill it. Tomorrow morning, it’s warm. Eat with hot steamed rice to make you feel full.