Easy snacks to eat, but the taste is delicious. This “Rui Suan Noodles” is considered to be a healthy food.
Because it contains a lot of vegetables There are many herbs in the sauce. Low in fat and high in dietary fiber for light meals for dinner. Why are you going to buy and eat? When we make it ourselves tastier See recipe sauce cool slightly different experience.
- 1000 grams of uncut large noodles
- 3 large plates of Vietnamese sausage
- 1 piece white tofu (optional)
- Seasoned cooked ground pork (Optional) See the recipe and instructions below.
- Vegetables used to wrap and eat as a side dish such as lettuce, basil, parsley, carrots, cucumbers, mint leaves, shredded purple cabbage. Or vegetables as you like
** Note: You can change the filling as you like, such as sausage, mackerel, tofu, sausage, ham, boiled chicken, tuna, etc.
How to make “Rui Suan Noodles” in the garden (Rolled and cut into pieces)
1. Steam the large noodle sheets. Put to cool.
2. Prepare various ingredients ready
- Tofu and Vietnamese sausage are fried in a pan over low heat to light yellow and then cut into strips.
- Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
- Cucumbers cut lengthwise into 6 parts, carrots cut into strips.
3. Put the noodles on a cutting board. Unfolded and separated into sheets Then place lettuce, basil, parsley, long sliced cucumber, sliced carrot, long sliced Vietnamese sausage, sliced tofu and prepared seasoned ground pork…
4. Then roll, wrap everything together tightly in twine. Then cut into pieces and put on a plate ready to eat, paired with dipping sauce