“Salted snakehead fish” is a food that does not have much seasoning. The process is not much. Just ask them to choose the freshest snakehead fish. This menu is also delicious and satisfying everyone’s taste. Today the admin took a recipe with a cool dipping sauce to come and see.
- Fresh snakehead fish, moderately fat (size 8-10 ticks, good size), 1 piece
- Plain salt (For masking the fish) 4 packs
- 2 tablespoons wheat flour
- 2 plump citronella plants
- (Or add other herbs such as galangal, lemongrass, shredded kaffir lime leaves as well To eliminate fishy smell It’s fine)
- Side dishes that are eaten with grilled fish
- Eggplant (choose the young ones) and then burnt to cook. Peel off while hot, use scissors to cut into pieces, served with fish.
- It consists of fresh noodles, both fresh vegetables or boiled vegetables such as eggplant, lettuce, white cabbage and chili leaves, coriander, parsley, celery, and parsnips with mint, basil and carrots, etc
How to make salted snakehead fish
1. Washed snakehead fish to clean Cut the stomach But do not have to ask for the scales (Usually if buying fish in the general market He will do it for you. Just tell the seller what to cook … He will make the fish that we buy as we want)
2. Rinse the fish thoroughly, both inside the mouth, in the gills, by opening the tap vigorously into the fish mouth, gills because there will be mud inside. As for the stomach, rinse thoroughly.
3. To mix salt and wheat flour together. (To make the salt easier to stick to the fish).
4. Easy way to burn fish
Grilled fish is to cook the fish… by placing the fish over the fire..