The weather changes frequently, it is hot and rainy, the body may not be able to adjust in time of soup. If you don’t want to catch a cold, try making an anti-cold diet to build your immune system. There are both savory food and drinks. Certainly far from the flu.
During this time, the weather has changed, who is not strong will probably start to itch their throat. Therefore, before the flu comes to visit, I want you to take care of your body as well. Anti-cold food, healthy recipes for a little bit, jar dot com offers you how to make anti-cold food.
Or food to cure colds, such as stir-fried basil, curry liang, tom yum juice, etc. There are food and drinks made from spicy spices. It’s high in vitamin A and vitamin C, anyone can eat UFABET it, let’s do it.
Chicken and potato soup
Chicken soup is another home dish that can help fight colds. With properties of chicken that are protein and rich in vitamins and minerals. And this recipe contains black pepper, spicy herbs and various vegetables for health.
Potato Chicken Soup Ingredients
- 10-15 pieces of chicken wings
- Coriander root
- 10-15 black peppercorns
- 1-2 peeled and diced potatoes
- Carrot, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1-2 onions, peeled and diced
- 6 large diced tomatoes (choose hard ones so they won’t mushy)
- 1-2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- Seasoning powder or soup cubes
How to Cook Potato Chicken Soup
1. Put about 1/2 part of the water in a saucepan, put over medium heat, put the wings on top of the chicken, coriander root, black pepper, potato seed and carrots and boil until the water boils Keep a spoonful of air bubbles and fat. (When it boils, there will be bubbles and chicken fat floating out to see Give the spoon a bubble and get it out. The soup is not transparent, opaque and glossy)
2. Season with salt, sugar, fish sauce and seasoning mix gently put bouillon cubes taste like tomatoes and onion. Boil again and scoop the vegetables into a bowl, sprinkle coriander, ready to serve.