Did you know that ” spinach” that the cartoon character Popeye likes to eat? There are many benefits anyway.
Both help maintain eyesight Nourishes bones and teeth Contains dietary fiber to help with bowel movements Reduce the risk of heart disease. Help maintain blood It also helps with appetite as well. Today the admin has a great menu from spinach and it’s easy to make.
Ingredients (for 2)
- 300 grams of spinach
- 1 sheet of white tofu
- 1⁄2 cup wheat flour for greasing tofu
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of melted cornstarch (use 1⁄2 tablespoon of cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water, stir well)
- Soybean oil for frying tofu
How to Cook Baked Spinach in Clay Pot
- Pick only the spinach leaves, wash them thoroughly and then scald in boiling water. Cool water, set aside for a while, lift up to drain.
- Cut the tofu into thinly battered triangles and fry in soybean oil until cooked. Scoop up and let it drain.
- Bring the vegetable broth to a boil. Add spinach Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and salt.
- Add the melted cornstarch to it. Stir to puree the soup. Lift up to low heat for about 5 minutes, then lift down and serve immediately.
The secret to deliciousness
To choose to buy tofu. Should consider the expiration date as well Because the tofu that has been produced for a long time may cause changes in smell and taste, such as crumbly, sour, and smells, which will reduce the deliciousness of the food.
Thanks to information from the food of life, issue 349 column, menu to lose weight.