Get into the kitchen quickly and make pasta dishes with cream sauce. Western food recipes Comes with firm ingredients and juiciness from a delicious sauce. Let the world know.
Who’s tired of the classic tomato sauce pasta menu? Try to change to make a delicious cream sauce. Dotcom jar offers you how to make pasta with cream sauce, such as spaghetti carbonara. Spaghetti with Creamy Mushroom Sauce Fresh Berry Cream Cheese Pasta How tasty to eat, let’s look at the appetizer pictures first .
1. Spaghetti with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
invites moms to pamper the little ones with spaghetti with cream sauce from the housewife magazine Stir fried pasta with whipped cream and fresh milk. Add a lot of ham and mushrooms before serving, sprinkle with cheese,
spaghetti mixture, mushroom cream sauce
- 50g ham (diced)
- 150g of boiled spaghetti
- 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped
- 50g champignon mushroom
- pepper 1/4 teaspoon ground black
- chopped parsley for sprinkling
How to Cook Spaghetti with Mushroom Cream Sauce
1. Set the pan with olive oil enough to heat. Add onions and garlic and stir until onions.
2. Add wheat flour and stir until cooked, add whipped cream and fresh milk until finished. Wait until the mixture boils.
3. Add ham, champignon mushroom, bay leaf, ground black pepper and salt. (If the mixture is too thick, can add fresh milk)
4. Add spaghetti. Stir together again. Put into a container, sprinkle parsley. And parmesan cheese serving
2. Spaghetti Carbonara
Spaghetti Carbonara at a Western restaurant, one hundred price point. If you cook it yourself, it’s much more worthwhile. Stir-fried spaghetti with bacon cream sauce Cut greasy with black pepper
Spaghetti Carbonara Ingredients
- Fresh milk 200 ml
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Water for boiling spaghettiWater for boiling spaghetti
- 25 g spaghetti