Soy Sauce Marinated Shrimp. If the smell of fish sauce is too strong Let’s try to make pickled shrimp with soy sauce. This recipe puts soy sauce mixed with sugar. Add aroma from ginger and garlic, garnish with chili.
Ingredients for washing shrimp
- 400 g white shrimp
- a pinch of salt
- chilled soda
Ingredients for Soy Sauce Marinated Shrimp
- Soy sauce 100 ml.
- 5 tablespoons of water
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tablespoon sliced ginger
- 2 tablespoons sliced garlic
- 1 tbsp spring onion
- 1 tbsp chilli
- Chili pepper 1 tablespoon
how to wash shrimp
1. Take the shrimp and cut off all the heads and legs. Use a toothpick to pull out the black line on the back of the shrimp. You can peel it or not.
2. Put in a bowl, add salt and chilled soda to make the shrimp bounce crispy. Wash the shrimp with your hands for a moment. When finished, rinse with plain water again.
How to make pickled shrimp with soy sauce, Korean recipe
1. Make Korean soy sauce by pouring soy sauce into the pot. Add water, sugar, ginger, garlic and mirin. Simmer until sugar dissolves. Add the spring onions and chili peppers. Pour into a container and set aside to cool.
2. Finally, put shrimp in Korean soy sauce, pickle for 3-5 hours or refrigerate for 3-5 days.