Curry “Thepo”, Pork Belly Delicious
The maid Sai Kaeng has come this way, today we have a good recipe to present to you that it is a menu that is good for the heart of every home. In a very easy way to make that is the recipe for curry pork bell thepo Delicious Thai food menu Sweet, salty, a little sour The cracked coconut milk is just right. And morning glory, green, beautiful, not black Makes it look very attractive to eat. Guarantee that you must enjoy both the cook and the foodie. Definitely happy throughout the house Plus the way to do it is not as difficult as you think. That and followed to write down the formula Prepare the ingredients. And do it at the same time Let’s do better.
Ingredients, curry pork belly thepo
- Thai morning glory (select only soft) 500 g
- 300 grams of pork belly
- 2 kaffir lime fruit
- 6 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 red chilies
- Coconut milk 500 ml.
- Coconut milk 300 ml.
- Red curry paste 2 1/2 tablespoons
- 2 1/2 tablespoons palm sugar
- Tamarind juice 3 1/2 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
How to cook curry pork belly thepo
- Prepare the ingredients by squeezing morning glory over the stem. And cut to the right size Pork belly into pieces fold the kaffir lime in half and pull the stem out. Cut the chili into glasses. And cut the lime in half pick out all the tablets.
- Heat the pan on medium heat. Put the cream into it. When it starts to get hot, stir in the coconut milk until it becomes hot. Until it breaks at Then add curry paste and stir fry with coconut milk to be fragrant.
- When fragrant curry chili at the season with palm sugar Tamarind juice and fish sauce stir together all the ingredients.
- After seasoning, add pork belly. Speed up the fire Stir fried pork belly with curry paste.
- When the pork is cooked to a certain level Add coconut milk tails and stir. Wait for the curry to boil, then add morning glory. Use strong fire and continue to stir morning glory. If the curry is too little Can add coconut milk tails to it and stir to mix well Continue using high heat until the curry water boils well. And then lighten the fire down to the middle fire
- Taste one more round Simmer until the morning glory is soft as needed. If the water is too little, you can add water to it.
- When it is simmered until it boils to the end, it is good. To squeeze the lime juice. Put the kaffir lime in it. Then accelerate the fire to boil the water. Add chili and kaffir lime leaves. Mix well then turn off the heat and serve.